歯科医院長mabo400のブログ

How to make MMS and MMS2

 
この記事を書いている人 - WRITER -

The new corona is a tricky infection, and no vaccine has been developed to deal with it, and although Avigan is said to be effective, it is not prescribed until the patient is very sick. Currently, it is not available to the general public. The probability of death is high in severe cases, not to mention the example of Ken Shimura. As an ordinary person, you are forced to think of some way to deal with the disease, and you may wonder if there is a way to cure it while it is still mild.

I’ve been using MMS and MMS2 for almost a decade now, and I’ve found that they work quickly for colds and flu, so I’d like to summarize how to use them.

MMS is a substance called chlorine dioxide, which is said to be an activator of the immune system and itself has a weak bactericidal bleaching effect, but it is also a raw material for hypochlorous acid, a substance used by immune cells to attack foreign substances such as bacteria and viruses.

Hypochlorous acid is called MMS2. Hypochlorous acid is more effective than chlorine dioxide, but it takes courage to drink it. However, when I tried it, it only produced a chlorine-smelling burp, but nothing special happened.

Both are low in toxicity and can be drunk. As for chlorine dioxide, there is a paper in English that says there is no problem with drinking it, although it does cause vomiting.

Of course, you are responsible for the consequences of its use.
Calcium hypochlorite does not cause damage unless taken in large doses (1kg or so) over a very long period of time (like a year). It is known to cause platelet and kidney damage, but it is unlikely to cause damage at normal doses.

Chlorine dioxide is a yellow-green gas that is used for space sterilization, but it is essentially a drinkable formula. It works well for infections caused by bacteria and viruses. In the clinic, it is used to combat periodontal disease and bad breath.

However, MMS is quite difficult to take in its original form. Here is a way to make it easier to take. Please note that this is not the original method.

First, MMS can be obtained here.

http://www.ubusuna41.com/cgi-bin/mms/cart1.html

You only need one drop per # of times, so there is no need to buy up a lot of it.

MMS is chlorine dioxide gas generated by mixing equal amounts of sodium chlorite and 50% citric acid.

The 50% citric acid is mixed with equal amounts of crystals and purified water in a paper cup and stored in the bottle provided.
If you use a metal measuring spoon for citric acid, the metal will dissolve in the citric acid and the chlorine dioxide solution will turn black, so use a plastic measuring spoon.

Chlorite and 50% citric acid are difficult to measure in the plastic bottles provided, so it is convenient to divide them into small dropper bottles. Put the chlorite in a 30-mL light-shielded bottle and the 50% citric acid in a 30-mL clear bottle.

For the 30-mL dropper bottle, one dropperful was equivalent to 16 drops.

One dose is 1 drop each of chlorite and citric acid mixed together and diluted with 25 mL of 0.6% baking soda water.
At 16 drops each, the baking soda solution is 25 x 16 = 400 mL, which can be easily prepared using a 500 mL plastic bottle of water.


As soon as the two liquids are mixed, chlorine dioxide gas begins to be generated, so close the lid quickly.


While waiting for the reaction to finish for 5~10 minutes (reaction speed varies depending on temperature), make 0.6% baking soda water.

Put 12g of baking soda in a 2L plastic bottle, dilute it with tap water, add a drop of hackberry oil to eliminate the chlorine smell, and shake the bottle to mix well. If you add more than one drop of Hakka oil to this, the Hakka smell will be too strong to drink.



After the reaction is complete

Pour about 1/4 of 0.6% baking soda water into the bottle.

Tighten the lid quickly and shake it well to dissolve the chlorine dioxide gas into the baking soda water.

After dissolving, pour in another 4/5 of the baking soda water to make 400 mL of MMS solution.

Store in a dark, cool place. It will decompose if exposed to light.

Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.


Drink 25 mL of this solution per mouthful. If you get a cold, drink it a few times until the symptoms go away and you should be fine.

This is my experience, and it may vary from person to person, but drink until you are cured.

If this doesn’t cure it, then I would take MMS2.

MMS2 is calcium hypochlorite, and it is easy to find in 1kg of Nisso Hyclone. It is used to disinfect well water and swimming pool water. It takes a lot of courage to drink this stuff, but if it’s death or life, you have no choice but to drink it. When I drink it, I feel a little nauseous, but it is not unbearable.

The Hyklone comes in the form of large granules or tablets, but it’s hard to take directly, so I put about four granules in a #1 capsule and took it.

I take one capsule every three hours until he is healed. In the case of my father’s pneumonia, two capsules were enough to cure him.

Calcium hypochlorite deteriorates when it gets damp, so store it in a bottle with a desiccant and drink it as soon as possible.

I forgot to write #, so this is an addendum.

This is the 500mL plastic bottle in which I made the MMS, but it cannot be refilled.
If baking soda remains in the bottle, the reaction will not occur properly.

If you want to reuse the bottle, please wash the inside of the bottle with tap water repeatedly.
It is best to use a new plastic bottle of water.

This is another addendum.

To take it prophylactically, MMS should be gulped once a day, with a sip of rattle (some say it’s better not to) when you get home.
MMS2 is about one capsule a week.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

この記事を書いている人 - WRITER -

- Comments -

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。

Copyright© I歯科医院の高楊枝通信。 , 2021 All Rights Reserved.